Why You Shouldn't Use AirTag To Track A Dog - BringJacksonHome

Why You Shouldn’t Use AirTag To Track A Dog? (Reasons)

According to a study, over 61% of Apple users are interested in buying an Apple AirTag. Though the remaining 39% still prefer buying proper GPS trackers for their pets. However, some dog parents wonder whether Apple’s Air Tags would serve as a much more helpful method of keeping tabs on their pets. The company claims

Why You Shouldn’t Use AirTag To Track A Dog? (Reasons) Read More »

Lost Dog Statistics - BringJacksonHome

Lost Dogs Statistics for 2024 (Number of Lost & Found Dogs)

Globally, over 10 million dogs are lost every year, turning joyful homes into worried households. It is not clear why a dog runs away. The reasons for a dog to go missing vary from boredom to hunting instincts. Thanks to technologies like tracking tags, microchips, and GPS trackers, 15% of lost pets are reunited with

Lost Dogs Statistics for 2024 (Number of Lost & Found Dogs) Read More »